- (UK) /ɪˈnæməl/
- An opaque, glassy coating baked onto metal or ceramic objects.
- A coating that dries to a hard, glossy finish.
- The hard covering on the exposed part of a tooth.
- A cosmetic intended to give the appearance of a smooth and beautiful complexion.
- (transitive) To coat or decorate with enamel.
- (transitive) To variegate with colours, as if with enamel.
- Milton Oft he [the serpent] bowed / His turret crest and sleek enamelled neck.
- (transitive) To form a glossy surface like enamel upon. to enamel card paper; to enamel leather or cloth
- (transitive) To disguise with cosmetics, as a woman's complexion.
- manele, melena