- (dialectal or informal) Am not.
- (dialectal or informal) Are not, aren’t; is not, isn’t; am not.
- 1885, , : We figure in lively paint: Our attitude’s queer and quaint — You’re wrong if you think it ain’t, oh!
- 1953, Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, : You ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
- 1964, Bob Dylan, : It ain't me you're looking for.
- (dialectal, informal) Have not, haven’t; has not, hasn’t, when used as an auxiliary.
- 2006, Bob Bylan, : Got a pile of sins to pay for and I ain't got time to hide / I'd walk through a blazing fire, baby, if I knew you was on the other side.
- tina, Tina, TINA