- (vulgar): sodomy, anal sex, an act of anal intercourse.
- Penthouse Magazine, Letters to Penthouse XII: It Just Gets Hotter (2001) p. 124: Too much wetness ruins a good assfuck. The friction is part of what gets me off.
- Phyllis Coletta, Prior Bad Acts (2001) p. 43: And they go on, hanging around me in the pit, talking loudly about assfucks and who spits, who swallows, and how loud they can be when they come.
- (vulgar): A jerk.
- Michael Amorel, Horror Between the Sheets (2005) p. cdxxxviii: He'd cruised in after work, the week's aggravating assfucks sloughed off...
- Robert Montague, Amerikkka (2004): Can't anyone take a nice warm and relaxing bubblebath without some assfuck ruining it?!
- Daniel Curzon, Collected Plays of Daniel Curzon (volume Vi) p. 199: Eat my dust, assfuck!
- (vulgar): An act of stunning betrayal.
- (vulgar) To engage in anal intercourse.
- Patrick Flynn, Agnes Among the Gargoyles (2001) p. 32: But she can't look away, either, when Barbara and Jack start to assfuck. To Agnes, it looks grotesque. The angle is wrong, like the angle of a broken limb.
- (vulgar) To betray.
- Francis Dipietro, Nest: 28 Tales of Pulp Fiction (2000) p. 78: "You boys tried to assfuck me," he said softly, menacingly, "...and it backfired."
- Meredith Sue Willis, Trespassers (1997) p. 218: We assfuck their minds.