(unusually not comparable)
- distinctive, characteristic indicative of identity
Rabbit in mustard sauce is my signature dish.
- 2001, Lawrence J. Vale, Sam Bass Warner, Imaging the city: continuing struggles and new directions Consider Las Fallas of Valencia, Spain, arguably the most signature of signature ephemera.
- 2005, Paul Duchscherer, Linda Svendsen, Beyond the bungalow: grand homes in the arts & crafts tradition Considered the most signature effect of the Tudor Revival style, half-timbering derived its distinctive ...
- 2005, Brett Dawson, Tales from the 2004-05 Fighting Illini But it was perhaps the most signature shot Williams ever made in an Illinois uniform, a bullying basket in which he used his power to pound Stoudamire, ...
- 2005: CBS News website, Paul Winchell Dead At Age 82, read at on 14 May 2006 - The inspiration for ’s signature phrase: TTFN, ta-ta for now. The signature route of the airline is its daily flight between Buenos Aires and Madrid.